Welcome to your West End/Coal Harbour Community Office Website

I am so proud to serve as your MLA.

This website is one of the many ways I am able to provide information and advocacy advice for our community.


Vaccination Information here

BC Recovery Benefit information here

Questions about the status of your application? Call 1-833-882-0020.

Staff at the call centre now have the ability to check on the status of your application.

Learn More

Latest News

Spencer speaks on rent freeze on CBC

The Early Edition with Stephen Quinn B.C. government looks to freeze rent until the end of the year Listen here Vancouver West-End MLA Spencer Chandra-Herbert speaks with Stephen Quinn about why his government wants to stop increases this year as …

COVID Immunization Information

Vaccine call centres for seniors open March 8, 2021 (see below) You can book a vaccine appointment for yourself or your spouse. You can also have a family member or friend call for you. It’s easy and safe to book …

B.C. looks to extend rent freeze to end of 2021

By Richard Zussman  Global News Posted March 1, 2021 The provincial government says it plans to extend the current freeze on residential rent hikes for all of 2021. Sarah MacDonald has reaction. The B.C. government has introduced legislation that, if passed, will …