Step 1: Register
Registration is open to anyone ager 12 and over.
When you register, you will receive a confirmation number. Do not lose the number. You’ll need it later to book your vaccination appointment.
Step 2: Book an appointment
Don’t expect to book an appointment the same day you register.
You will receive a text, email or phone call when you’re eligible to book an appointment.
We’re sending booking invitations to:
- People born in 1972 or earlier (49+)
- Indigenous people born in 2003 or earlier (18+)
- Clinically extremely vulnerable people
- Pregnant people born in 2005 or earlier (16+)
Step 3: Get the vaccine
Visit the vaccine clinic to get your vaccine dose.
People who get their first vaccine dose will be notified by email, text or phone call when they are eligible to book an appointment for their second dose.
- Register here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated.html
- online, 24/7, at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
- through a provincial call centre between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. at 1 833 838-2323 or
- in-person at the nearest Service BC location.
There are three steps to register to book a vaccine appointment:
- Register: First, register when it’s your turn and get a confirmation code.
- Book: Book a vaccine appointment when you get an email, text or phone call telling you you’re eligible to book based on your age.
- Get vaccinated: Visit a vaccine clinic to get your vaccine dose.
Registration is the first step. Once people are registered, they will be contacted when it is their turn to book a vaccine appointment. To preserve system capacity, wait until your age group is called to register.
To learn more about when it is your turn to be immunized, visit: www2.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated.html
For technical immunization information, visit the BC Centre for Disease Control’s website: www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine
For more information on what to expect when you go to get vaccinated for COVID-19, visit: www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/getting-a-vaccine
* online at: gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated (https://www2.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated.html)
* by telephone through a provincial call centre (toll-free) at 1 833 838-2323
* in-person at the nearest Service BC location.
- For medical info, visit covid-19.bccdc.caor call 811
- For the BC Recovery Benefit, visit gov.bc.ca/recoverybenefitor call 1-833-882-002
- For financial supports for people and businesses, visit this page.
- For PHO orders and guidance, visit this page.
- For seniors looking for additional support, or for those looking to support seniors, call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca
- For virtual mental health resources, click here
- 為長者預備的疫苗注射時間 (Traditional Chinese)
- 为长者预备的疫苗注射时间 (Simplified Chinese)
- Rendez-vous pour la vaccination des aînés
- ਬਜ਼ੁਰਗ਼ਾਂ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਵੈਕਸੀਨ ਲਈ ਸਮਾਂ ਬੁੱਕ ਕਰਨਾ (ਅਪੌਇੰਟਮੈਂਟ)
- نوبت واکسن ویژه سالمندان
- مواعيد التطعيم للمسنين
- Citas de vacunación para las personas de la tercera edad
- Mga tipanan sa pagbabakuna para sa mga nakatatanda (mga sinyor)
- 노인을 위한 백신 접종 예약
- बुज़ुर्गों के लिए वैक्सीन के लिए समय (अपॉइंटमेंट) निश्चित करना
- Cuộc hẹn để tiêm/chích vắc-xin cho người cao tuổi